Who we are & what we do
Dallington Parish Council is one of the three tiers of statutory local authority in this area. The others are Rother District Council and East Sussex County Council (contact details at the end of this page).
Residents are welcome to attend any meeting of the PC. These are normally held on Tuesdays at 7.30pm at the Old School, The Street. Dates of forthcoming meetings are posted on the Village Noticeboard outside the Old School in THe Street and are also available through the links below.
- Dates of meetings for the current year
- Minutes from previous meetings
- What the Parish Council does
- Dallington Recreation Ground
- Dallington Local Action Plan 2010-2015
Members of the Parish Council are unpaid local people elected by residents every four years. Local volunteers may also be co-opted when there are not enough candidates for seats at an election.
Current Dallington Parish Councillors:
- Nicki Holyoake 01435 830786 Email: email@example.com
- Wendy Miers (Chairman) 0775 957 2705
- Pauline Ridley 01435 830152 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stella Bellem 01435 830196 Email: email@example.com
- Trish Wilson 01435 830389 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the links below to see the current Register of Interests information for Dallington Parish Council Members
Wendy Miers 24.01.17
Stella Bellem 17.04.17
Pauline Ridley 07.04.17
Dallington Parish Clerk:
- Irene Marchant
St. Giles, Woods Corner, Dallington, East Sussex TN21 9LA
Telephone: 01424 838414/0771122 4150
Please contact Irene in the first instance about any matters relating to the Parish Council.
Other tiers of local government
- Rother District Council http://www.rother.gov.uk/ Enquiries 01424 787000
Our Rother District Councillors are Councillor David Vereker (01435 882621 Email: email@example.com) and Councillor Robert White (01424 77428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- East Sussex County Council
Our ESCC representative is Councillor John Barnes (01273 403583 or 01580 819142 Email: email@example.com)
This page has the following sub pages.